Tiffany and Sherman Falls
There are a lot of waterfalls in the Hamilton Ontario area, many along the Bruce Trail. This hike will take you past Tiffany Falls (21 metre cascade waterfall) and Sherman Falls (17 metre curtain waterfall).
COVID-19 status: It seems that Sherman Falls is unavailable as of summer 2020 due to COVID-19.
We’ll update this soon, but for now, see Hike 1 on our old site.
This hike is located in the Hamilton/Ancaster Heights region of Ontario, Canada. It is described on maps #8 and #9 of the Iroquoia Club section of the Bruce Trail Reference 20.0.
Driving and parking:
- Take the 401 West to the 403 West to Hamilton.
- Continue on the 403, across the Bay.
- Exit the 403 on Main Street West (Highway 2 West).
- After about 2km Highway 2 will turn to the left and start up a long hill.
- You will pass a Garden Centre on your right, then shortly after that there will be a small parking lot on your left.
- This is “Tiffany Falls Conservation Area”.
- General location
- Hamilton/Ancaster Heights in the Dundas Valley, Ontario, Canada.
- Bruce Trail Reference 20.0
- Hike starts: Map #8 Dundas Iroquoia Club km 46.0
- Far end of hike: Map #8 Dundas Iroquoia Club km 48.5
- Total Bruce Trail Distance: 2.5 km
- Related details